1.1 Cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser.
1.2 Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, which is 30 days, unless deleted by the user before this expiry date. Session cookies will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
1.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user. In exceptional cases, however, information stored in and obtained from cookies linked to other information may be considered as personal data.
2. Cookies used by us
- analysis – cookies help us analyse the use and performance of our websites and services.
3. Cookies used by our service providers
4. Managing cookies
4.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for managing cookies vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can also block cookies by your browser settings. Please learn more about these settings via the following links:
- http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sk (Chrome);
- http://support.mozilla.org/sk/kb/povolenie-zakazanie-cookies (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- http://support.microsoft.com/sk-sk/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- http://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=sk_SK (Safari); a
- http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
4.2 Please note that blocking of cookies may impair the usability or the operation of our websites.
These websites are operated by ČECHOVÁ & PARTNERS s. r. o., law firm having its registered office at Staromestská 3, Bratislava 811 03, Slovak Republic, Identification No. (IČO): 47 249 129, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File No. 90271/B with the assistance of Studio Echt s.r.o., Hodálova 3, Bratislava 841 04, Slovak Republic, Identification No. (IČO): 31644457, Tax ID: 2020447088, VAT: SK2020447088, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, File No. 111296/B.
You may find the information on your rights related to data processing in the Data Protection Policy.